Friday, September 26, 2014

bound for broadway.

Tonight I got to sing in front of an audience at a cabaret. And I didn't suck!!

I flubbed lyrics, but when I owned up to it/jokes about it during, the audience laughed. I got complimented. I was told I had a good voice. I was told I made someone feel the emotions I was singing with.

Dude. This is powerful stuff. How did I not do this until now??

I was terrified before, and now I can't wait for my next cabaret at Don't Tell Mama on Tuesday night!! If you want your $12 ticket, let me know!! There's also a two-drink minimum.

I can only hope Tuesday is as magical as tonight was. Thank you to all of my friends from California who donated to my GoFundMe account. It helped SO much!! And thank you to Cameron, Cooper & Grace for coming to support tonight!! It meant so much to have you guys in the audience. :)

Can't wait for next week's adventures!!

xoxo, Jennifer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment