Wednesday, September 10, 2014

blue skies.

Today was an EXCELLENT day.

What started off as hectic and stressful (I overslept) turned into a successful and wonderful day.

I pulled it together and was audition ready (and I made copies!) within 30 minutes of me waking up - and got a tea - and took the subway... STILL MAKING IT 10 MINUTES EARLY!!

Not only did that happen, but I aced the interview and booked the Jekyll & Hyde's club gig!

Then, I almost got lost on my way to my next audition location... When I managed to find it - 5 minutes early - I walked in too fast.  They laughed it off but thanked me for my confidence...

But I did well with my song, nerves and all - and BOOKED IT!  Yours truly will be performing in Bound for Broadway: a showcase on September 26th at The West End Lounge in the Upper West Side! As soon as I receive ticket information, I'll post it.

AND I got to see an old friend (a veteran New Yorker) who I haven't seen in forever.

All in all, today was a good day. I can only hope tomorrow brings more wonderful adventures!

xoxo, Jennifer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment