Friday, September 12, 2014

proud mary.

Just as predicted, today was another wonderful day! Gorgeous blue skies and a slight. fall chill in the air - and a good audition to go along with it!

I auditioned for he Norwegian Cruise Line dancer call. At 9am. So I woke up super early and made it work! The combination was simple, but clean and SO MUCH FUN!!  I really enjoyed myself and such a great free dance class. :)

Alongside that I purchased my rainboots - there's a storm coming... And I got to see some Calabasas friends that are out here.

Everyone keeps asking me how I'm enjoying the city, and they're always surprised when I tell them that I love it so far.

I'm literally falling in love with this city every day.  I feel alive. I feel like me. I feel complete.  The hustle and bustle of this town inspires me. I feel like it's keeping me on track in a way that my work ethic in California never has.  I feel like I can actually do this. I feel like I'm MEANT to do this.

This weekend I get a chance to relax before I head into another week. I can't wait! Hopefully this weekend I can see a broadway show - I'm going to attempt winning lottery tickets and running Central Park.

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

xoxo, Jennifer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment