Monday, September 8, 2014

broadway, here i come.

After months of planning, dreaming, wishing and hoping - it's finally here. NYC. I'm comin for ya.

And as I sit here in the Virgin America Loft - so swanky (Thanks Elevate guest pass!) - there's a million thoughts rushing through my head as fast as a New York Minute:

"Will I fail?"
"Will I succeed?"
"Am I going to get lost?"
"Am I going to get mugged?"
"Can I really do this?"
"Is this really happening?"

I'm exhilarated, terrified, nervous, ecstatic, antsy... But above all, I know as soon as I walk onto that magnificent island named Manhattan I'm going to fall in love and never want to come back.

I just hope that I can do my friends and family (real and chosen) proud. I want to be able to prove that at 27 you can start over and finally pursue your initial dream. Everyone knows I've taken the world less traveled... One can only hope it was all in preparation for this trip.

Cross your fingers, legs, eyes- or whatever else! Broadway, here I come!!

xoxo, Jennifer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment