Sunday, September 14, 2014

you've got possibilities.

Hey readers!

Today was another empty day - got to sleep in (yay!) and relax to gear up for another week of hustling.  Submitted for more legit job opportunities (teaching, fitness, retail, service industry, what have you) and looked up some more auditions.

The highlight was the CRAZY subway denizens I ran into today.  Specifically, this guy:
Yes, that is layer of tutus and skirts he is donning.  And a CD for an earring.  And a turban with feathers.  AND A FREAKING BIRD ON HIS HEAD.  Needless to say, it was hilarious.  Find my Twitter or Instagram account (@insanetty) to see video footage.

Tomorrow's going to be a wacky day: job interview in the morning and two auditions.  Lululemon is the interview.  The auditions are for Hershey's Theme Park Holiday Singer/Dancers (that's in the morning) and Hairspray - Ensemble (to be performed in Sarasota, FL).  I'm excited to get some more singing calls under my belt.

Also, if you haven't seen the Facebook/Twitter/IG/Email updates, I've launched a GoFundMe campaign to help me pay for my showcase at Bound for Broadway!  You can visit the site and donate like my 3 wonderful donors (so far!) at www.gofundme.com/egbytc - Only $80 to go!  If I do surpass my goal, the rest will go towards future showcases I plan on performing in.

If you happen to be in the NYC area - here's the low down on my debut performance!

BOUND FOR BROADWAY!!
featuring YOURS TRULY!
-Friday, September 26th-
at The West End Lounge
955 West End Avenue
(@107th St.)
 
You can buy tickets DIRECTLY through me - $15 pre-sale 
which helps me out so I don't have to pay the difference (I need to sell 10 tickets!)
If you want 'em ... email me!  jsanett@yahoo.com

I'm super excited to perform my two songs (they're two of my favorites) and I can't wait for you to see it!  The videos get put onto YouTube, so don't fret my Californian friends!!

Anyway, I've gotta get some shuteye so I can be ready for tomorrow!  Wishing you all a wonderful week...

xoxo, Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment